the quiet, wooded,
neighborhood of Skyscraper Shadows near Hobby Airport, just steps away
from the busy thoroughfare of Telephone Road, there sits a small
Baptist church with a big heart and 60 years of history. Airway Baptist
Church is a traditional Southern Baptist fellowship with the heart and
feel of a simple country church, squarely located in the suburbs of the
nation's fourth largest city. We sing the great old hymns, we reach out
to children and our Spanish-speaking neighbors, and we enjoy a
community, family atmosphere with friends and fellow believers. If you
looking to worship the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and to study and
learn His Word and sing His praises in a friendly setting reminiscent
of days gone by, you are more than welcome to stop in and pay us a
visit any time our doors are open!
Opportunities for service:
- Sunday school for adult men & women and
each Sunday morning at 9:45 a.m.
- Morning worship service Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
- Bible study and prayer meeting each Wednesday at 6:30
- Fellowship meal on the first Wednesday of each month
- Business meeting on the second Wednesday of each month
- "Young at Heart" Bible study on the 2nd Thursday of
month at 11:00 a.m.
- Men's and women's Bible study the last Thursday of each
month at 7:00 p.m.
- Game Night on the 3rd Friday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
Plus, see our Event